As the fashion industry continues to evolve, there has been a rise in the number of female models from the United States who are making a name for themselves. Here are 10 USA girl models to watch in 2023.
1. Adut Akech: This South Sudanese-Australian model is currently one of the most sought-after models in the industry. She has graced the cover of Vogue, Elle and Harper’s Bazaar, and she has walked the runway for Chanel, Prada and Versace.
2. Precious Lee: This plus-size model is known for her work with Lane Bryant and Nordstrom. She has also walked the runway for Christian Siriano and Chromat.
3. Paloma Elsesser: This model and activist is known for her work with Fenty Beauty and Nike. She has also been featured in campaigns with Marc Jacobs and Glossier.
4. Halima Aden: This Somali-American model has become a major force in the fashion industry. She is the first hijab-wearing model to walk the runway for major fashion houses.
5. Barbie Ferreira: This plus-size model has become a major force in the modeling industry. She has been featured in campaigns with ASOS, Aerie and Estee Lauder.
6. Kendall Jenner: This reality star turned model has become a major force in the fashion industry. She has walked the runway for Givenchy, Balmain and Marc Jacobs.
7. Kaia Gerber: The daughter of supermodel Cindy Crawford has become a major force in the fashion industry. She has walked the runway for Chanel, Burberry and Versace.
8. Jasmine Sanders: This model is known for her work with Fenty, Adidas and Maybelline. She has also been featured in campaigns with Gucci and Balmain.
9. Bella Hadid: This model is known for her work with Dior, Bulgari and Fendi. She has also been featured in campaigns with Michael Kors and Givenchy.
10. Gigi Hadid: This model is another major force in the fashion industry. She has walked the runway for Versace, Michael Kors and Fendi.
These are just a few of the rising stars in the modeling industry that we should be keeping our eyes on in 2023. With their combination of beauty, talent and drive, these models are sure to make a big impact on the fashion industry in the years to come.